Saturday, May 28, 2016

Nothing Published

Two years later.  I pretty much finished the roster app (two years ago), but realized my design criteria were not all possible.  As I mentioned in the last post Google did not allow one of my criteria to be possible.  Being able to output Google Spreadsheets was the main thing I personally wanted from the app.  Also, I could not fit all the information on a phone screen and have it look decent.  If I gave up on fitting all the information and the desired outputs, my app would be no better than what is already out there.  If I gave up on appearance, nobody would want to use it anyway.

Today I realized I had never updated this since I quit coding.  If there is any audience, There should be an explanation.

I do want to say thank you to the people that provided translations for me.

I might go back to coding for the public in the future, but for now I will just leave the interception app as-is.